PERSONAL SUMMARIZED RESUME:
Dr Arletta Clementina Ntombizodwa Ngobese(Zodwa)
- MB.Ch.B (1988) Medicine, University of KwaZulu Natal
- DOH (1996) Occupational Health, University of the Free State
- AMP (2001) Business Management, Manchester University
- MPH (2005) Public Health, University of Limpopo
- PDME (2009) Monitoring and Evaluation, University of Stellenbosch
From 1990 Dr Ngobese has assumed various positions in the private sector and the public sector, initially as a general practitioner and then as an occupational and wellness health practitioner. In 2005 Momentum Medical Schemes Administrators employed her as Head of Patient Care in a senior management role. From 2006 to date she has been consulting in Monitoring and Evaluation and occupational health in government and Mangosuthu University of Technology respectively. She is currently the national occupational health advisor for Total South Africa (Pty) Ltd.
- Consultant - Development of the KwaZulu Natal Monitoring and Evaluation Framework for the Provincial HIV & AIDS Strategy.
- Lead consultant - Development of the Monitoring and Evaluation Plan for the Eastern Cape Provincial HIV and AIDS Strategy.
- Consultant - Mid-term Review of the National Strategic Plan on HIV, AIDS and STIs.
- Lead consultant in the Evaluation of the Cato Manor HIV & AIDS Forum.
- Consultant - War on Poverty Strategy Evaluation Report for the Office of the Premier in KZN.
- Trustee of the United World College Scholarships Trust of South Africa.
- Director of Unathi Consulting (Pty) Ltd.
- MJember of the Northdale Hospital Board.
- Board member of the South African Monitoring and Evaluation Society (SAMEA).
- Member of the Medical and Dental Board of the Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA).